Our Place Recovery offers an evening Intensive Outpatient step-down program supported by our Sober Living Residences. Clients reside in our Sober Living Residences and are closely monitored by our Certified Behavioral Health Techs, with each house having a live-in “house manager”. Clients are responsible for paying weekly rent, finding employment, and participating in our evening Intensive Outpatient Program for a minimum of 6 weeks. Most clients stay for far greater periods. The program operates 3 x per week, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 6p-9p. In addition to group therapy clients are also seen individually by their IOP therapist once a week. Weekly “urine drug screens” are another component to the program allowing us to closely monitor each client’s progress and maintain the integrity of our Sober Living Facilities. Clients are required to attend 12-step meetings in the area. We strongly suggest participating in this program as a crucial bridge to your future of health and happiness.
Our transitional living provides a safe comfortable environment with the support, guidance, nurturing and structure necessary for transition from addiction treatment to a true sober independent life.
Our goal is to provide a safe and caring sober living environment for men and woman early in sobriety to work on their recovery and re-engage in healthy lifestyles and work opportunities.
- Vans that transport to AA/NA meetings and doctors appointments
- Apartments within walking distance to meetings if an individual chooses
- Walking & biking distance to bus routes
- Safe Location in Pompano Beach, Florida
- Evening IOP
- 24hr staff on property for safety and security
- Wireless Internet
- Personal computers and cell phones allowed
- Fully furnished
- Cable TV
- Washer/dryers on site
- Community Sober Living Rules & Regulations to support everyone’s recovery