Our Place Recovery was designed with the idea that drug addiction and alcoholism are not “life sentences”. We believe that the first step to recovery from chemical dependency is hope, the hope for a life no longer “dictated” by alcohol and drugs. Chemical dependency can be treated with structure help and we provide all the ingredients. At Our Place Recovery we do not believe in “hopeless cases”. Our philosophy is “you never fail unless you quit trying!”
Our addiction programs are abstinence-based, incorporating the Twelve-Step model, and may include some or all of the following, dependent on the client’s particular needs:
- A total-wellness focus that includes fitness, nutrition, and alternative stress management techniques.
- Daily meditation and goal-setting sessions.
- Daily 12-Step meetings.
- At least five hours of daily group therapy.
- Weekly individual therapy sessions and additional sessions as needed.
- Weekly psychiatric and medical sessions.
- Gym workouts and Yoga classes occur throughout the week to help clean/detox your body from the residual effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
Our Place offers Addiction programs for each important phase of treatment.
- Detox Placement
- Intensive Outpatient
- Sober Living