Our treatment center is located in bustling Pompano Beach, Florida. Our intimate, clinical setting is designed to maintain boutique-style care. We keep things simple to foster a WE environment. Our clients command our attention and are never a distraction! Because we are a small treatment facility, we have created an atmosphere of community, which helps avoid certain pitfalls. Clients are unable to “hide” and are forced to face their problems head on in both a group and individually. We adhere to individualized care and our clients are both seen and have a voice; they feel part of their recovery and community. Our treatment programs are abstinence-based, incorporating the Twelve-Step model, and may include some or all of the following, dependent on the client’s particular needs:
- A total-wellness focus that includes fitness, nutrition, and alternative stress management techniques.
- Daily meditation and goal-setting sessions.
- Daily 12-Step meetings.
- At least five hours of daily group therapy.
- Weekly individual therapy sessions and additional sessions as needed.
- Weekly psychiatric and medical sessions.
- Gym workouts and Yoga classes occur throughout the week to help clean/detox your body from the residual effects of drug and alcohol abuse.
Our Place Recovery offers Addiction programs for each important phase of treatment.
- Detox Placement
- Intensive Outpatient
- Sober Living